AC INSTALLATION IN BURLINGTON, UNION, HEBRON, FLORENCE, KY, AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Are you considering the installation of a new air conditioning system in your home? If your current system needs to be replaced or you have never had an AC system before, Poston Brothers Heating and Cooling will provide you with an experience that makes the installation process simple and enjoyable. Serving communities in the Northern Kentucky and the Cincinnati areas, we have knowledgeable and friendly heating and air conditioning technicians that will guide you through this important decision.
Here are the ways that Poston Brothers Heating and Cooling will ensure your new AC system’s specifications and installation are perfectly tailored to meet your needs. We’re the certified technicians you can trust for AC Installation In Burlington, Union, Hebron, Florence, KY, and the surrounding areas.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT AC SYSTEM
Deciding what you want out of your AC system can be intimidating, and our professionals will help to make the process simple. When you reach out to us to schedule a consultation, we are available 365 days out of the year and 24 hours a day. Our focus on convenience and customer service is legendary. During our visit, at a time that is convenient for you, we will learn all about your needs, budget and timeframe. The visit will also include an assessment of any existing system you may have.
CUSTOMIZATION AND FLEXIBILITY
Our trained heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality professionals will offer suggestions for a system that will meet your specifications, and our goal is to install an AC system that fits you and your space. We offer a variety of AC products that fit all budgets and comfort needs, and the models are energy efficient so you will save money on your power bill. As an added bonus, Poston Brothers Heating and Cooling offers flexible payment and financing options. We will work with you to secure financing if you so desire.
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
We want to make the installation process as smooth as possible for you, and we will communicate clearly during each step of the process. The crew leader completes a walkthrough at the end of the installation so you are confident and knowledgeable about the system before we leave. After the AC installation is complete, you can be assured that Poston Brothers Heating and Cooling will provide you with support, including the processing of important paperwork.
SIGNS YOU NEED A NEW AIR CONDITIONER
Unfortunately, air conditioners don’t last forever. But upgrading to a new AC unit has many benefits, including reduced energy bills and fewer repairs.
If you notice any of the following signs, it may be time to contact Poston Brothers to discuss the possibility of replacing your existing cooling system, whether it’s an AC unit or a heat pump.
- Your AC unit is more than 10 years old. Air conditioners typically last 12 to 15 years. If your unit is more than 10 years and needs frequent repairs, it’s time to consider replacement services.
- It’s facing expensive repairs. Instead of pumping hundreds of dollars into repairing an older unit, consider putting that money toward a new, energy-efficient system.
- Frequent repairs. Several minors repairs can quickly add up. If your HVAC company is on speed dial, consider upgrading to a new system.
- It’s inefficient. AC units become less efficient over time, and many units that are 10 years or older have a low Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating. Get the cooling you deserve by upgrading to a new AC today!
- Your home isn’t comfortable. Are you having trouble keeping your home cool, or are you experiencing uneven cooling across your home? If so, it may be time to consider upgrading to a new air conditioner.
SCHEDULE YOUR AC INSTALLATION
Poston Brothers Heating and Cooling is a family-owned and operated company that stands above the rest when it comes to AC installation because we truly care about the comfort and well-being of every person we help with our services. Our heating, cooling and IAQ technicians are looking forward to assisting residents in the Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati areas who are considering an AC installation. You can contact us by submitting a request through our website or call us (859) 577-9004. Our business also offers reliable emergency service if your AC completely breaks down.